TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective from and last updated since: 26 September 2021Welcome to IronRealms.net!
IronRealms.net is an online cloud platform for hosting Minecraft servers (the “Service
”). These general terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service
”, "Terms and Conditions
") apply to all our Services and govern the use of IronRealms.net. By using IronRealms.net you acknowledge and accept applicability of these Terms of Service, including future modifications thereof.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Service. By using or accessing the Service, you agree to all the terms and conditions stated in these Terms of Service and a service agreement between IronRealms.net and you as a user comes into force (the “Agreement
”). If, at any time, you do not or cannot agree to these Terms of Service, you must stop accessing or using the Service.
- Conditions relating to use of the Service
- In order to use our service, you must be at least 13 years of age. If you are 13 or older but under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use our service. Please have them read through this agreement with you.
- The website and all corresponding services are usually available 24 hours per day. But interruptions of this availability might occur because of planned maintenance or unforeseen events. A faultless operation of the website is technically impossible and therefore we cannot accept the responsibility for errors of any kind.
- We always try to ensure that all your data is saved correctly and available at any time, especially the files of the provided services. But it’s possible that there are failures while transmitting, storing, retrieving, or operating those services, which leads to a partial or full loss of data. We don’t assume any liability related to lost data or resulting damages. The user is responsible for creating backups using the tools provided by us.
- Furthermore, the availability of the website depends on conditions and benefits beyond our influence, e.g. a user’s internet connection. We are not responsible for disturbances caused by those conditions.
- Access to most functions of the website requires the creation of a user account. For this purpose, a username and an email address must be provided.
- Since the email address is used for the payment process, among other things, it must be valid and functional. This is ensured by a verification email containing a link, that needs to be opened in a web browser.
- You are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account credentials, i.e. your password, and for restricting access to your devices. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- You are solely responsible for any loss of access, such as loss of password. A recovery of access is generally possible after contacting staff, but not guaranteed. In the event of a complete loss of access, we will not be able to provide a refund or give you access to any account data.
- Intellectual Proprietary Rights
- All right, title, and interest in and to the Service and the website are and shall remain the exclusive property of IronRealms.net and third-parties providing facilities and technology for its operation. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other domestic and foreign laws concerning intellectual property. Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, you may not reproduce, modify, or create derivative works based upon, distribute, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, or otherwise use the Service.
- Users shall indemnify IronRealms.net from any claims of third parties regarding or related to intellectual property infringement by such a User.
- Third-Party Content
- Our server offers the ability to install or upload content from third-parties (software, mods, plugins, add-ons, etc.). We can’t guarantee that that content is functional, updated or safe. This is especially true for uploaded content. We also can’t provide any support for third-party content.
- You have to ensure that the third-party content installed or uploaded by you is from trustworthy sources and that you are respecting all rights of any involved party. This explicitly includes the Minecraft / Mojang Studios End User License Agreement: https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula
- Acceptable Use
- By using the Service, you acknowledge that you must not utilize the website in any way that may cause damage, harm, or any harmful impairment to both the accessibility and availability of IronRealms.net nor in any manner which would be considered unlawful, illicit, harmful, or fraudulent.
- By using the Service, you acknowledge that IronRealms.net and it’s staff may at any time access and modify your Minecraft server, information and anything pertaining to your on-site account.
- Modifications To The Service And Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- IronRealms.net reserves the rights to deny or provide refunds for their services with or without reason, regardless of the "Service Payment, Refunds and Cancellation Guidelines.
- Automatic Billing: Subscriptions are handled by Tebex, a third-party company and website. Their terms must be followed.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Chargebacks will result in subscription suspension and permanent account termination, including permanent deletion of server data.
- Account Sharing & Server File Backups
- IronRealms.net serves an environment with the sole purpose of providing hosting services and will not be held responsible for client sharing his or her account (with admins/sub-users) or files are stored on said account. In the event where shared accounts with other users (admins/sub-users) become malicious to the user (due to conflicting interest, etc.), the Service can not be held responsible for this action.
- IronRealms.net does not create backups of user files. In case of catastrophic server failure, IronRealms.net also does not keep older backups. The user is responsible for their own data management and backups. By subscribing to our website you agree to take appropriate backups and agree IronRealms.net cannot be held responsible for any data loss.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless IronRealms.net, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Service.
- Limitations of Liability
- Use of our services is at your own risk. The Service, its owners and affiliates will never be held liable for any individual’s profits / loss gained on the website.
- By using the Service, you acknowledge not to violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
- By using the Service, you acknowledge not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, not to be engaged in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing.
- By using the Service, you acknowledge not to make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to IronRealms.net website, servers, your own hosting account or the account of any other users of IronRealms.net.
- By using the Service, you acknowledge not to allow any remote code execution of malicious software through the hosting account provided by IronRealms.net.
- By using the Service, you acknowledge not to cause denial of service attacks, distributed denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against IronRealms.net servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of ANY other network hosts or Internet users.
- By using the Service, you acknowledge not to use IronRealms.net services to host any website, other content, links or advertisements of websites that: infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information; are connected with pornography; profess hatred for particular social, ethnical, religious or other group; contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or a person's property; contain warez; contain any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs; promote money making schemes, multi-level marketing or similar activities; contain torrent trackers, torrent Portals or similar software; violent or encouraging violence.
- By using the Service, you acknowledge not to upload unacceptable material which include: Cryptocurrency Mining, IRC bots, warez, image, filedump, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, commercial audio streaming, file sharing, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts.
- By using the Service, you acknowledge not to “stalk” or otherwise harass another person.
- IronRealms.net provides the service “as is” and “as available”. You use the Service at your own risk, and the Service may be terminated at any time by IronRealms.net or third parties providing facilities and technology for its operation. IronRealms.net does not encourage or promote the commercial use of the Service and is under no circumstance liable for any loss or profit as a result of your use of the Service.
- Bans, Timeouts & Conduct
- IronRealms.net reserves the right to remove any user from our website without and for any reason.
- We reserve the right to terminate any account that shows suspicious or fraudulent activity or any account that breaks or conflicts with the current Terms of Service.
- This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between IronRealms.net and you regarding the Service, and this Agreement supersedes and replaces any prior agreements between IronRealms.net and you regarding the Service.
- If a particular provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole.
- You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder to any third party without the prior written consent of IronRealms.net which consent is within IronRealms.net’s sole discretion. No assignment or delegation by you shall relieve or release you from any of your obligations under this Agreement. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by each of the parties (i.e. ironrealms.net and an individual User) and their respective successors and assigns. IronRealms.net shall be allowed to assign this Agreement to any third party without requiring your consent.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a partnership or joint venture between you and IronRealms.net
By registering on our website, you agree to the following:
This website uses "Nameless" website software. The "Nameless" software creators will not be held responsible for any content that may be experienced whilst browsing this site, nor are they responsible for any loss of data which may come about, for example a hacking attempt. The website is run independently from the software creators, and any content is the responsibility of the website administration.